|

Als Kind schon Scheiße

Als Kind schon Scheiße
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken

Als Kind schon Scheiße
    7. Platz Mr. Olympia 2014

Als Kind schon Scheiße
    "I really didn't want to post it but I think the fans deserve to know the reason why Ramy's hams and glutes weren't up to par with the rest of his physique this year. 4 weeks out Ramy tore several fibers in his left hamstring during training. As you can see in the pictures I took 2 days after it happened, it wasn't just small deal. He wasn't able to train hams ,glutes or even quads for the last 4 weeks. We sat together and talked about pulling out of the Olympia for this year but Ramy in his warrior spirit said NO lets go and do it for the fans who waiting to see him on stage. It was a very hard last month for Ramy not being able to do cardio and things he needed to do and it did effect his performance. We didn't post or talked about it before the show because we didn't want to create drama and make it look like an excuse. Ramy is in good spirit and wants the fans to know he is ok with the outcome and will continue to improve. You can see the improvements he made and it will not end here that's a promise!

Thanks do David from STI for the many hours of therapy almost every day leading up to the show. He will travel to Europe today for the Arnold Classic in Spain and then continue to Dubai, Praque, San Marino and Finland for all the European and middle eastern fans to get to see Ramy compete with some of the best bodybuilders in the world." Dennis James

Als Kind schon Scheiße
    I'd like to apologize to all the big Ramy fans. As you probably already heard he did not compete in Madrid at the Arnold Classic yesterday due to his hamstring injury. Ramy tried everything and was already tanned and oiled up ready to get onstage when he realized that the pain was so severe that he could not step onstage and compete knowing he couldn't squeeze and flex the way he needed to in order to be competitive. So he decided to not go onstage. It's an injury that he sustained 4 weeks out of the Mr Olympia and I guess from all the posing at the O and then the long flight from Phoenix to Madrid made it even worse. He is very sorry and wants you all to know that he tried his best but sometimes even a warrior spirit is not enough and some injuries just need time to heal. He wants to apologize to the Arnold Classic promoters and fans that came out to see big Ramy on stage last night. He will still be traveling to Dubai tomorrow and be there for the fans that expect to see him compete. He won't compete but he will come and be there for his fans representing the IFBB and of course the promoter of the Dubai pro show. I know it sucks but I also know that he will be back better than ever. I wish him a speedy recovery. - DJ

Als Kind schon Scheiße
    4 weeks out Arnold Rio

Als Kind schon Scheiße
    One week out Arnold Rio

brutales monster!!!

freue mich drauf zu sehen, wie er die naechsten jahre kein mr o wird ....
    ganz egal wie gut er antritt

Als Kind schon Scheiße
    1. Platz Arnold Classic Brasilien 2015

md schiesst ganz schoen gute fotos

Zitat Zitat von ependinom Beitrag anzeigen
    md schiesst ganz schoen gute fotos
    nein .. das meine ich nicht!

Seite 3 von 5 ErsteErste 12345 LetzteLetzte