PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Nochmals Vin...

Kaelu
09.07.2003, 10:56
:D

Also, für alle die's interessiert:

Auszug aus einem Interview mit Herrn Diesel:

Although his perfect pecs and chiseled arms have become his trademark, Vin says he isn't too focused on pumping up his muscles in the gym. "I train specifically for each role. For XXX I familiarised myself with the different extreme sports [he starts off being an extreme sports athlete in the film], sometimes taking three weeks just to work on one. But I don't want to be too big because the next role might call for me to be an anorexic," he says. "Generally, I work out at home a couple of times a week."

Sodele..hoffe, alle befriedigt zu haben und wünsche Euch allen einen schönen Tag!

Gruss

Kaelu

muskelbody
09.07.2003, 11:12
also auch ich habe noch etwas gefunden.

Q. What kind of training did you have to do to prepare for the role of Xander Cage?

A. I basically just did the extreme-sports version of weightlifting for three months. I did motocross training and snowboard training and learned how to speed climb. Initially the character was going to have a father who was in the Navy SEALs, so I had to do some SEALs training down in San Diego, which ended up being valuable for the third act with the submarine.

Fujiama
09.07.2003, 17:53
But I don't want to be too big because the next role might call for me to be an anorexic," he says. "Generally, I work out at home a couple of times a week."

Tja....ähmm.....*räusper* Unser lieber Arnie hat das gerne in Kauf genommen, siehe Film "Mister Universum", als er ca 12 kg abnehmen musste und danach Mr. Olympia wurde! hehe :D ;)

Fuji

Mindbreaker
09.07.2003, 18:06
Generally, I work out at home a couple of times a week...

... not to forget my daily breakfast which basicly consists of steroids 'n' stuff. :lol: