Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken

•   Alt

Anzeigen

Muskelbody.info
      Anzeigen

|

Als Kind schon Scheiße
    Interview mit Ron Harris von MD:

MD: Thanks for calling and I won't keep you long. I know you have a lot of catching up to do. How confident were you that you would be allowed to stay in the US? Steve told me this particular judge deports 80 percent of the cases he sees?

VM: 84 percent. Yeah, it was tricky and I was pretty worried. They were looking for reasons to deport me all along.

MD: So what do you think made the judge decide to let you stay?

VM: It was a few things, I think. I've been in the USA since I was four years old, I have four kids here, and probably most important of all - I've paid a lot of fucking taxes to Uncle Sam, and that's all on record with the IRS. So maybe he sees me as contributing to the country that way.

MD: This all happened at the Federal Building in New York City. Did you have to go back to Hudson County in New Jersey to get your stuff?

VM: No, I didn't want to go back there, I've seen enough of that place! I didn't have anything back there that was important to me. Before I left for New York I gave it all to a buddy of mine in there, my books and magazines.

MD: What was your first meal as a free man, and your second?

VM: The first thing I ate was a whole barbecue chicken with rice, and it was delicious. After that my brother took me to an Argentine steakhouse and I got a 24-ounce churrasco steak.

MD: So, are you starving now that you have access to good food again?

VM: Not really, because I haven't been training. If I don't train, I don't have much of an appetite. Once I'm back into hard training every day again, it will be a different story.

MD: Have you seen your kids yet?

VM: I saw my two girls, and I'll see my sons next week.

MD: You must be dying to train again. When will you have your first workout?

VM: I was thinking about Monday, but now I'm thinking about just going tomorrow. I need to find a yoga club or a fitness place so I can blend in!

MD: Okay, let me stop you right there. Haters have been saying you must not be about 170 pounds now. I am guessing you're nothing less than 200. What do you weigh?

VM: I'm 220. I haven't been 170 pounds since I won the Elmo's Gym contest when I was 19. I was actually 165, I started my diet at 170. Whatever, if the haters want to think I weigh 120 pounds, let them. They're the last thing on my mind now.

MD: So 220 and lean, not a bad starting point at all.

VM: Yeah, I could probably do the 212 Olympia in a few months.

MD: But seriously, you're not going to train at any of your usual gyms for a while?

VM: I think I'll stick to the Equinox Club and 19th Street Gym for at least a couple weeks just to do some full-body circuits and start getting things back to normal. It will probably take me about a month to get back up to speed and start doing one bodypart a day again.

MD: Okay, I know you have a lot going on now, so what would you like to say?

VM: I want to thank Steve Blechman and MD, Gerard Dente, all my family and friends, especially Jonathan, Dennis James, and Abby, and anyone who helped me stay positive through the last seven months. Anybody who was there for me or even who just supported and believed in me even if I never met you, I appreciate it. This was just a small chapter in my life. It happened, and it's part of what makes me me. I wouldn't change a thing. To the negative people who doubted me, have always doubted me, and will continue to doubt me, you don't know a damn thing about true warriors. We don't give up.

Als Kind schon Scheiße
    Back in da gym
    • Dateityp: jpg vm.jpg (56,0 KB, 54x aufgerufen)

Als Kind schon Scheiße
    Ohne Worte...

Als Kind schon Scheiße
    Auf dem Cover der nächsten MD
    • Dateityp: png vm.png (484,5 KB, 34x aufgerufen)

Als Kind schon Scheiße
    Stan McQuay auf FB:

"Trained arms today with my boy Victor Martinez... He has put back on 40+ pounds since his release from jail."

40pfund ganz ordentlich für die kurze Zeit ^^

Zitat Zitat von MagicDave Beitrag anzeigen
    40pfund ganz ordentlich für die kurze Zeit ^^
    Der gute alte Memory Effekt.

Der Asiate sieht aus wieder Hundeflüsterer.

Da hat er ja wieder ordentlich raufgepackt.

Als Kind schon Scheiße
    "I'm doing the Olympia!"

Victor Martinez makes a surprising announcement
    Exclusive Muscular Development interview by Ron Harris

Nobody thought he would actually do it. Victor Martinez had been dropping hints and saying he was taking things week by week as far as his decision to compete in this year's Mr. Olympia contest, but it seemed highly unlikely. The man had been locked up for seven months without access to decent food, weights, or any supplements. He dropped down to 220 pounds, the lightest he had been since he was a teenager. Meanwhile, the other top contenders for the O like Phil, Kai, Branch, Wolf, and Evan were putting away mountains of steaks, chicken breasts, and blasting away at the weights. Phil and Kai took the whole year off competing and used all that time and more to build even more insane, dense muscle mass. Branch, Wolf, and Evan all managed to squeeze in an off-season and a diet for the Arnold, then another brief off-season before launching into Olympia prep. Victor is in a completely different situation from any other man entering this year's big show.

Today, at 15 1/2 weeks out from the Mr. Olympia, he is still re-gaining the muscle that he lost while in jail until April 27 of this year. Every other man is coming down from his off-season bodyweight, while Victor is still gaining. It's crazy, but that's how the old-school men like Arnold did it almost 40 years ago. But beating the odds is kind of Victor's thing, isn't it? The day it was announced that he was throwing his hat in the ring for the 2012 Mr. Olympia, I had to get him on the line and find out how this decision was made and why.

MD: Victor, exactly when did you decide you would go for it, and what were the main factors that influenced your decision?

VM: The decision was more like a process that's been going on in my head almost from the day I got out at the end of April. What it really came down to was that I just wouldn't feel right skipping the Olympia even if the odds are against me. I've never let that stop me from doing anything before and I didn't want to start now.

MD: Just so people know, when was the deadline for qualified competitors to sign the Olympia contract?

VM: It was a couple weeks ago and I won't lie - I was reluctant to sign it and make that commitment. My main concern isn't gaining the muscle back in time, it's the quality of the muscle. You got Phil, Kai, Branch, Wolf; these are all tough competitors and I don't underestimate them or what they're going to bring.

MD: What is your current weight and how lean are you? Are you still putting size on, and do you feel like due to the extended break you had, you might actually be making new gains in mass over the next few weeks?

VM: I'm 262, so that means I've put on 42 pounds in the seven weeks since I got out. Do the math! Six pounds of muscle a week on average. Can I get bigger than ever before? I don't know. If I wasn't going to be dieting hard for the Olympia I think that would be possible. But for me to say I'm going to be in condition and bigger than ever before, especially under the circumstances - no, I wouldn't make some crazy prediction like that.

MD: The old-school guys like Arnold used to stay lighter in the off-season and 'eat up' to shows, gaining weight over the prep and getting leaner. Most guys obviously get as huge and heavy as possible these days and then diet down. You would be the first pro I know since Levrone retired to even attempt the old-school way. Have you talked to Kevin at all, or anyone about this? It has to be your first time prepping this way, right?

VM: I haven't talked to anyone. It's all trial and error. But I'm feeling great and I have more energy than I've had in a long time too. I'm really not dieting exactly. I'm eating clean and gaining.

MD: Do you think you'll keep gaining for a few more weeks? Like maybe, until you are 8-10 weeks out?

VM: Sure, it's possible. I need to keep gaining, because I look in the mirror and I still don't see the thickness and fullness in the muscles that I want yet, never mind the detail and quality. I have my work cut out for me these next 15 weeks for sure.

MD: Are you worried about what it would do to your reputation if you placed any lower than last year, which was fourth? Or do you feel like no one even expects you to do that well anyway, given the circumstances?

VM: I would never have signed that contract if I didn't think I was capable of doing at least as good as I did last year if not better. But like you said, I know a lot of people will be writing off my chances this time and that's cool. I love proving people wrong. It's fun for me.

MD: I assume you will also be returning to Madrid to defend your Arnold Classic Europe title. Will you also be going to India again for the Sheru Classic?

VM: Not sure about that. It's a really long trip there and back and it's in between the Olympia and the Arnold Europe. I did it last year, but it was tough. We'll see, but right now the only two shows I am planning on are the Olympia and the Arnold Europe.

MD: You've never prepared for a show after having so much complete rest before. How do you feel mentally and physically now at just over 15 weeks out as compared to how you would normally feel?

VM: I do feel good like I said, but I'm still playing catch-up. Normally right now I would be about 275. But I would also be starting to diet too. This is a totally different scenario than I've ever tried before and I'm really just taking it one day at a time, training my ass off and eating a lot of good food. Stay tuned!

Als Kind schon Scheiße
    Samstag in Brooklyn, NY
    • Dateityp: jpg vm.jpg (482,5 KB, 40x aufgerufen)

VIC IS OUT!

Posted on RX

"IFBB Pro Victor Martinez has been out of lock up for a little more than 3 months and has already gained back a tremendous amount of size. I saw him this past weekend at the IFBB PBW Tampa Pro show and, by the looks of him, you’d never know he recently spent the better part of 2012 behind bars. However, with the 2012 Mr. Olympia only 7 weeks away, it still doesn't look as if Victor should be putting his physique on the line by competing in the O. Last year, Victor took 4th place at the 2011 Mr. Olympia in Las Vegas. Over the last six years, Victor has placed in the top six 5 times. Even more remarkable, Victor has never placed out of the top 10 at the Olympia. I am mentioning these statistics to demonstrate the level of excellence that Victor has to live up to. Victor said that one of the main reasons he was at the Tampa Pro show was to “see my fellow competitors”, and see if he’s close enough to do damage at the Olympia.

At the Tampa Pro, Victor came by and said hi to Darielle and myself and, as good as Victor is already looking, I assumed he wasn’t competing in the Olympia. I asked him if he was planning on waiting until the Arnold in 2013 and he said it looks that way. I honestly didn’t think that much of Victor’s answer till I saw his video interview with Dan Solomon in which Victor alluded to not competing but was still non-committal.

I think Victor’s decision to hold off on competing in 2012 is a smart one. Even though Victor has fought through some amazing obstacles, anything less than a top 6 finish would be a tremendous disappointment. As he states in his interview with Dan, “I have gained back the 50 pounds that I lost, but the weight I gained back isn’t the same quality.” I think that with another 6 months of solidifying those gains, and we might just see the best Victor Martinez ever!

Seite 6 von 11 ErsteErste ... 2345678910 ... LetzteLetzte