Seite 1 von 14 1234511 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 204

Branch Warren "News"

Da ist er...

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=qzaN164pStA

Branch auf dem neuen MD Cover

Original Beitrag von Steve Blechman:

OLD SCHOOL HARDCORE TRAINING – METROFLEX SYLE

What’s it like to train in the most hardcore bodybuilding dungeon in the world? The gym that eight-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman and ‘People’s Champion’ Branch Warren call home? The place that has set the standard for the anti-establishment “fitness club” counterculture, and preserved the very essence of what it means to be “hardcore”?

The place I’m talking about is, of course, Metroflex Gym in Arlington, Texas. Its owner and creator Brian Dobson has been gracious enough to allow MD– the one and only true hardcore bodybuilding magazine left in the world– to call Metroflex home. I’m so awestruck at the amazing photo shoots we created in that old-school hardcore muscle dungeon, that I wanted to find a way to thank Brian for allowing us so much access. How could I show my gratitude to Brian and give him the props he deserves? Publicity! And that’s how I came up with theme of this issue.

Every feature in this ultra-hardcore issue is shot by MD ace photographer Per Bernal at Metroflex Gym. Evan Centopani throws down intense blue-collar style with his off-season workout, Erik Fankhouser burns up his huge wheels, ‘The Predator’, Kai Green, torches bi’s and tri’s, Tarek Elsetouhi massacres chest, old-school style– all on the battered and supped-up hardcore equipment you will only find at Metroflex.

People’s champion Branch Warren reflects on his years at Metroflex and how he became a bodybuilder there. Flex Wheeler is granted an exclusive interview with his old friend, eight-time Mr. Olympia and Metroflex fixture Ronnie Coleman, to talk about not only throwing down at the world’s most hardcore muscle dungeon, but also of the possibility of the legend returning! Finally, Senior Editor John Romano sits down with Brian Dobson and talks about what it took to build what would be known the world over as the most hardcore gym in the world.

The February 2009 issue of Muscular Development hits newsstands on 1/5!!

•   Alt

Anzeigen

Muskelbody.info
      Anzeigen

|

das sieht so verdammt uebel aus als er sein jaeckchen auszieht ... die anderen haben bestimmt richtig depris gekricht

Geiler Trizeps, geile Adern und geile Unterarme.

600 gr KHs ^^

Branch Video Blog: Feb 18 - Chest Pt1 - Prep for the Arnold

Part1

Geändert von Zum Rausche (21.02.2009 um 18:18 Uhr)

guckt euch mal an ... der hat sich das von dawg abgegcukt mit den stiefeln beim trainieren

Geändert von Zum Rausche (21.02.2009 um 18:19 Uhr)

Wie schwer sind diese Ketten da ungefähr, die er umhat?

Habt ihr bei Part3 auch das ende gesehen??

Die Mahlzeit dir er vertrückt

das ist ja ca. 400g Reis (trocken Gewicht) und 5-7 Putenschnitzel

RESPEKT

Zitat Zitat von melloo Beitrag anzeigen
    Sagt sie nicht "fish" ?

oder Fish

400g Reis trocken...das ist ja zurzeit meine Tagesration an Khd. Respect...

Seite 1 von 14 1234511 ... LetzteLetzte